Susan Walko is a professional organizer who stays up nights dreaming about the best way to help others live an organized life. In her blog posts, she tries to stay short and sweet but don't let that fool you. She has a depth of knowledge that has helped many on their path to downsizing for a clutter free existence. Check her out at www.organiz-er.com.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
10 Commandments of Organizing Toys
Commandments of Organizing Toys
1. Take inventory of what you have.
2. Determine what you need.
3. Get rid of items no longer needed.
4. Make toys and games easily accessible.
5. Store them in a closed area such as a
cabinet or closet.
6. Put like items together.
7. Separate into smaller units.
8. Eliminate acquiring.
9. Clean out yearly.
10. Pick up and put away every day
For more information, or to get help with your organization needs, visit